- Issue Time
the advantages of pig manure fermenter and the correct steps to use the equipment
- 1. The land area is small, the fermentation speed is fast, and it quickly completes the harmless treatment process, effectively solving the problems of slow composting temperature rise speed, low composting temperature and short high temperature duration in the traditional composting fermentation technology.
- 2. Easy operation, high degree of automation, the whole fermentation process control, aeration, mixing, temperature control, deodorization, material discharge at one go. Just about 1-2 people can operate it.
- 3. Good production environment, the whole production process is closed production, no dust, no noise, and the exhaust gas emission meets the national standards.
- 4. Wide range of application: Traditional organic fertilizer fermentation In winter, it cannot be fermented in the cold and high and cold regions in northern China, while the chicken manure organic fertilizer fermenter in Hongjing can be fermented everywhere in spring, summer, autumn and winter.
- 5. Compared with the traditional shallow trough fermentation and deep trough fermentation, the land area is small, and the proportion of plant investment is relatively reduced.
- Use method of pig manure organic fertilizer fermenter Operation steps:
- 1. Correct the pH electrode and the dissolved oxygen electrode.
- 2. Can sterilization. Put the culture medium into the tank as needed, then sealed and put the tank into a large sterilization pot for sterilization
- 3. After the tank is cooled, place it on the fermentation table and install it well; open the cooling water, open the air pump power supply, connect the ventilation pipe to start ventilation, adjust the intake knob to make the ventilation amount appropriate; open the fermentation tank power supply, and set the temperature, pH and mixing speed.
- 4. After the temperature is stable and all the parameters are correct, put the pre-shaken seeds in, start the fermentation time, and start to record the various parameters.
- 5. After the fermentation completes, clean the tank and the electrode, and put the electrode into a triangular bottle with 4M potassium chloride for further use.