Transportation and packaging of livestock manure organic fertilizer in closed vertical aerobic fermentation tank
- Issue Time
Considering the characteristics of the intelligent system project, this scheme mainly provides the protection, transportation and storage plan of the equipment and materials in the weak current project and the completed project.
- Considering the characteristics of the intelligent system project, this scheme mainly provides the protection, transportation and storage plan of the equipment and materials in the weak current project and the completed project.
- After the equipment and materials of livestock manure organic fertilizer aerobic fermentation tank are received, necessary finished product protection measures shall be taken to prevent damage and loss before they are transported to the construction site, stored on site, completed sub divisional works or completed unit works but not yet delivered for acceptance. Generally, for the projects undertaken by the Company, the finished product protection clauses shall be stipulated in the contract, specifying the protection contents, dividing the responsibilities of both parties, and preventing each other from shirking and failing to implement the finished product protection measures.
- 1. Finished product protection and cleaning measures during packaging and transportation
- 1) Before delivery, the finished products shall be packed as necessary. If the original product packaging meets the transportation requirements, the original packaging can be used; Otherwise, replace or add new packaging. The package shall be marked with appropriate transportation and handling marks.
- 2) Appropriate transportation means shall be selected according to the product type. For example, electronic devices such as controllers can be used in small vehicles; Finished products transported to other places must be transported by closed vehicles.
- 3) In addition to packaging, foam plastic, sponge, rain cloth and other materials shall be used for proper protection and covering to prevent or reduce vibration, bump, scratch and dirt during transportation. The Project Department shall assign special personnel to escort the finished products transported to other places.
- 2. Finished product protection and cleaning measures during on-site storage
- 1) If the engineering equipment and materials need to be stored on site, the Project Department must set up a closed warehouse that meets the storage conditions. The manager of the Project Department shall designate a special person to be responsible for the management and accept the guidance and supervision of the warehouse keeper of the Management Department. Open stacking is not allowed.
- 2) The Project Department shall reasonably arrange the quantity of equipment and materials received according to the actual progress of the project. It is not allowed to store too many equipment and materials on site.
- 3. Finished product protection and cleaning measures during construction
- 1) The Project Department shall reasonably arrange the construction sequence according to the contract requirements and project construction plan to prevent the completed subdivisional works from being damaged in the subsequent works.
- 2) After the completion of subdivisional works, the Project Department shall, according to the requirements of the contract
- Necessary protective measures such as wrapping, covering and isolation shall be taken for finished products.
- 4. Finished product protection and cleaning measures before acceptance and delivery
- After the final inspection of the project is qualified, the Project Department shall organize the project delivery and acceptance as soon as possible. Before the delivery and acceptance, if the contract stipulates that Cason is responsible for the protection of finished products, the project department shall assign special personnel to watch over and establish a shift system for the protection of finished products.
- 5. Finished product protection and cleaning measures for other systems
- 1) It is strictly forbidden to scribble on the decorated wall and keep the wall clean.
- 2) The completed machine room floor shall be handled with care during construction to avoid scratches on the floor.
- 3) The existing suspended ceiling shall be protected to avoid pollution and damage.
- 4) While paying attention to the protection of finished products of installation works, pay attention to the protection of finished products of civil engineering, decoration and other projects. It is strictly prohibited to carry out brutal construction.
- 5) Reasonably arrange plans among all disciplines and projects of the installation project, take care of the finished products of other disciplines and projects during the construction, and timely negotiate and properly solve problems.